|This year's Lending Compliance Triage will be as information-packed as ever.|
Here's a look at some of the topics that will be included in the upcoming 2019 Lending Compliance Triage conference:
But that's not all. We'll also cover lending topics related to:
- Flood and the aftereffects of the HMDA rule
- Cannabis concerns such as knowing when your existing borrower has changed directions and is now involved in a marijuana related business
- Getting back to basics by reviewing lending compliance requirements with an eye toward revamping required reports to make them more useful and action oriented
- Discussing advertising challenges in the age of social media and the need to be looped in during product development
Even more? Of course. We'll be monitoring lending compliance developments to bring you the up-to-the-minute information and guidance that you need.
- Enterprise risk
- Training issues
- Systemic problems and how to avoid them
- FinTech: How compliance officers can facilitate cooperation or competition.
We will be posting the 2019 agenda much closer to the date of the actual conference. In the meantime we posted the 2018 agenda here for a full review.
BOL Conferences, Inc.
2541 Flint Ridge Rd,
Edmond, OK 73003
PH: 888-229-8872 ext. 87
FAX: 405-348-7641 Email: email@example.com
For sponsorship information, contact Tobi Chunowitz, 888-229-8872 ext. 801