RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY|
November 5 - 6, 2019
In Scottsdale, AZ or Online
Every year, we ask conference attendees to highlight what topics are most important to them and should be covered in more depth. Then, during the year, we survey bankers to understand the areas causing the most grief along with what issues are of most concern to the examiners. All the while, our lending compliance gurus are following the news, focusing on what's happening in Washington, at the agencies, and in the courts.
This approach sets us apart and gives us the ability to put together a conference that is both current and tightly focused on the issues you are facing. The 2019 Lending Compliance Triage is coming together and will include:
Plus, we'll be talking about:
- The QM GSE Patch - what's happening and how could it impact you?
- Other possible changes to the qualified mortgage definition
- Fallout from the latest security breaches
- ECOA shakeup
- New guidance on TRID estimates
- Proposed HMDA rule amendments - what's the latest?
- What's new with cash-out refinancings?
- Changes to the Military Lending Act website
We'll also cover lending topics related to:
- A variety of flood-related issues
- Cannabis concerns, such as instituting procedures to help you know when your existing borrower has changed directions and is now involved in a marijuana related business
- Getting back to basics by reviewing lending compliance requirements with an eye toward revamping required reports along with tips Discussing advertising challenges in the age of fintech and the need to be looped in during product development
Even more? Of course. We'll be monitoring lending compliance developments to bring you the up-to-the-minute information and guidance that you need.
- Enterprise risk
- Training issues
- Systemic problems and how to avoid them
- Social media
We hope you'll join us again this year!
Mary Beth Guard
BOL Conferences, Inc.
2541 Flint Ridge Rd,
Edmond, OK 73003
PH: 888-229-8872 ext. 87
FAX: 405-348-7641 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship information, contact Tobi Chunowitz, 888-229-8872 ext. 801