2021 Lending Compliance Triage Conference
November 2 - 3, 2021
It's been quite a year so far...
And now a new Administration brings new concerns!
At BOL Conferences, we are always on the lookout for ways to help bankers cope in an ever-changing environment. What we have experienced during the last several months certainly qualifies!
With the added challenge of operating during a worldwide pandemic, and now with a new administration at the helm, continued changes will be likely. With the wealth of knowledge accumulated at BankersOnline combined with access to the industry's most experienced gurus (with more than 100 years of cumulative experience), we stand ready to help you with the targeted strategies, guidance, and solutions that will allow you to navigate in these fast-moving times.
The 2021 Lending Compliance Triage has plenty in store for you.
Here are just some of the topics we are working on:
- HMDA and Regulation C - Recent Concerns;
- ECOA and Regulation B - Prohibition on Discrimination based on Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation;
- TILA and Regulation Z - Revisions to Ability to Repay and Qualified Mortgage Rules, and Revised Escrow Exemption Rules;
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and Regulation F - Status of the final rules;
- Flood Insurance - Proposed FAQs on Flood Insurance and Private Flood Insurance;
- OCC Fair Access rule;
- Recent Guidance on Limited English Proficiency;
- Status of Payday Lending rules; and
- Status of CRA revisions.
Join us in November for our Lending Compliance Triage Conference!
All materials (print, electronic, and streamed) are Copyright © 2021, BOL Conferences, Inc. |
The material and presentations are intended to be used by a registered attendee and are not to be reproduced or distributed, in any form, outside the registered individual. Only one login is permitted per registered attendee. Significant multiple registration discounts are available.
BOL Conferences, Inc.
2541 Flint Ridge Rd,
Edmond, OK 73003
PH: 888-229-8872 ext. 87
FAX: 405-348-7641 Email: email@example.com
For sponsorship information, contact Tobi Chunowitz, 888-229-8872 ext. 801